Dove and Ogilvy Toronto have stopped trolling art directors/designers, and returned to the original idea of changing women's minds on how they see themselves - quite literally this time. Gil Zamora is a forensic sketch artist, a skill whereby he can make a portrait based on someones description. Women describe themselves to Gil, and later a complete stranger describes the same woman. When these ladies see the portraits of how they see themselves vs how other people see them it's a revelation. It might not be on anorexia levels bad self image, but they are all describing slightly grotesque caricatures of their own beautiful faces. You can see more at real beauty sketches, where the comments are quick to point out that these women in the ad are white and skinny.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Twitter has forever killed 15 min 1 sec ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 23 hours 48 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 18 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 18 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 19 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago