Dove and Ogilvy Toronto have stopped trolling art directors/designers, and returned to the original idea of changing women's minds on how they see themselves - quite literally this time. Gil Zamora is a forensic sketch artist, a skill whereby he can make a portrait based on someones description. Women describe themselves to Gil, and later a complete stranger describes the same woman. When these ladies see the portraits of how they see themselves vs how other people see them it's a revelation. It might not be on anorexia levels bad self image, but they are all describing slightly grotesque caricatures of their own beautiful faces. You can see more at real beauty sketches, where the comments are quick to point out that these women in the ad are white and skinny.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 7 hours 47 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 8 hours 21 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 17 hours 6 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 20 hours 52 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 7 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 13 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 16 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 15 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 18 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 19 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 17 hours ago