The extended for Colonial Williamsburg featuring a creepy colonial that makes me laugh because I like creepy humor.
Client: Colonial Williamsburg Clients: John Bacon, Senior Vice President, External Affairs Janet Eason, Director of Advertising and Brand Management Meredith Sprinkle, Senior Brand Manager Agency: Martin Agency Chief Creative Officer: Joe Alexander VP/Creative Director: Trent Patterson SVP/Senior Copywriter: Bob Meagher VP/Senior Art Director: Pat Wittich VP/Group Planning Director: Matt Mattox Strategic Planner: Christy Randall VP/Account Director: Jake Perez Account Supervisor: Phil Williams Agency Broadcast Producer: Julie Basham Smith Agency Assistant Producer: Katie Der Group Project Mgmt. Supervisor: Karen Baber Production Company: Epoch Films Director: Greg Bell, Epoch Films, Beverly Hills, CA Director of Photography: Kristian Kachikis Executive Producer: John Duffin Producer: Candace Tomarken Editorial Company: Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Editor: Jim Vaile, Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Assistant Editor(s): Danny Reidy Post Producer: Katherine Leatherwood Brackman Post Facility: Running With Scissors, Chris Hagan, Ashby Wratchford Telecine: CO3 Colorist: Tim Masick Audio Post Company: Rainmaker Studios, Richmond, VA Engineer/Mixer: Jeff McManus
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Tumors or throat http://goo 15 min 19 sec ago
- I thought for sure that the 2 hours 57 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 14 hours 1 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 19 hours 9 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 22 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 21 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 33 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 1 hour ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 23 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 2 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.