Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 3 hours 17 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 8 hours 25 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 11 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 10 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 13 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 14 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 14 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 12 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 15 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 21 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 5 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 5 hours ago