A creative team were way too inspired by the book Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs and decided to pun Katy Perry into Katy Purry for this three minute skit. While the kitties wear wigs and do a pretty bang up job of typing while staring intently at cat-trainer, Katy has to endure bad makeup and unflattering shiny jumpsuits. And this from a lady who makes cotton-candy colored latex dresses look good. The Scooby doo inspired van and cat-related puns aren't helping. Katy and the popcats try to fight bad fatty chips, and there's a showdown with lazers in the fatty-chip warehouse. Yep. Lazers that distract cats. Come back Aston, all is forgiven, honestly.
POPCHIPS BRAND TEAM CEO: Keith Belling SVP Marketing: Michael Parisi Director, Brand Marketing: Stefanie Grossman Director, PR: Natalie Beitashour Ad agency: Zambezi Founder/ Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Founder/ Managing Director: Chris Raih Creative Director: Madeleine Grandbois Art Director: Justin Wright Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producers: Jamie Tompetrini, Eli Shillock Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Account Supervisor: Alissa Adler Editor: Ling Ly PRODUCTION CO. Production Company: Partizan Director: Jared Eberhardt CEO/ Exec Producer: Sheila Stepanek Producer: Matthieu Dahdah Senior Producer: Tova Dann
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 3 hours 46 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 6 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 6 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 9 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 9 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 9 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 8 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 11 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 16 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 52 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 54 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 3 days 2 hours ago