Pysop directs this lovely Coke-Happiness-esque spot for McDonalds France. I wish American spots looked this cool.
Credits: Client: McDonald's Agency: TBWA General Manager: David Leclabart Account manager: Matthéo Pressmar Group manager: Bertrand Regnier-Vigouroux Creative Director: Jean-François Goize Creative Director, food: Maud Poilpré TV Producer: Elise Gamboa Director: Psyop Creative Director: Anh Vu, Laurent Barthelemy Executive Producer Michael Neithardt Producer: Ave Carrillo Designers: Anh Vu, Naomi Chen, Eunice Kim, Samantha Ballardini, Mike Lee, Denny Khurniawan, Pete Sickbert-Bennett, Ian Cox, Hyesung Park, Jon Saunders Storyboard Artist Mike DeWeese, Ben Chan Production: WIZZdesign Producer: Amélie Couvelaire Post-producer, Wizzdesign: Betty Bertrand Post-Production: Digital District Post-Producteurs, Digital District: Christelle Prud'homme, Cédric Herbet Supervisor 3D: Benoit Revillod Matt Painting: Remi Wyart
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 8 hours 46 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 9 hours 20 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 18 hours 5 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 21 hours 51 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 8 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 14 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 17 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 16 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 19 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 19 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 20 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.