Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 2 hours 2 min ago
- It's not working for me 2 hours 27 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 2 hours 45 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 4 hours 19 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 7 hours 4 min ago
- As much as our national is 16 hours 12 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 16 hours 30 min ago
- I think this commercial is 21 hours 38 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 23 hours 16 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 4 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 4 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 16 hours 27 min ago