Right now the Xbox's Facebook page is home the what may be the worlds largest collection of ASCII art bird-flipping. Consumers aren't loving the new Xbox One system. Sony pwned Xbox with this Playstation 4 "official sharing tutorial", and I suppose the gamers decided to join in mocking Microsoft, invading facebook en masse. Ain't social media grand?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 hour 52 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 10 hours 17 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 10 hours 19 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 12 hours 11 min ago
- While I think you've turned 12 hours 36 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 13 hours 23 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 14 hours 25 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 4 hours 48 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 15 hours 37 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 15 hours 47 min ago
- Ms. Ryan is awesome!! She 1 day 21 hours ago
- Oh goodness - perfect 2 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.