Right now the Xbox's Facebook page is home the what may be the worlds largest collection of ASCII art bird-flipping. Consumers aren't loving the new Xbox One system. Sony pwned Xbox with this Playstation 4 "official sharing tutorial", and I suppose the gamers decided to join in mocking Microsoft, invading facebook en masse. Ain't social media grand?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 hours 7 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 6 hours 58 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 7 hours 1 sec ago
- You have an amazing feature 7 hours 1 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 7 hours 2 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 7 hours 13 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 12 hours 3 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 12 hours 4 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 12 hours 22 min ago
- Some people may block ads 12 hours 57 min ago
- All the best Jen! 15 hours 35 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 15 hours 49 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.