A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Looking very funnyWhen is 11 min 32 sec ago
- looking goodMothers Day Gift 13 min 24 sec ago
- My grand ma used to say my 1 hour 54 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 2 hours 3 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 2 hours 19 min ago
- We must have lived in 2 hours 28 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 12 hours 57 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 13 hours 6 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 18 hours 19 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 20 hours 10 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 20 hours 28 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 1 day 1 hour ago