A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 2 hours 38 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 3 hours 12 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 11 hours 57 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 15 hours 43 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 2 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 7 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 10 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 10 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 13 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 13 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 14 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 12 hours ago