A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 11 hours 7 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 13 hours 30 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 18 hours 9 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 20 hours 30 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 21 hours 10 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 4 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 8 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 9 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 15 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 23 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 12 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 12 hours ago