A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 16 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 20 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 3 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 6 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 14 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 17 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 18 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 51 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 8 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 21 hours ago