A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 16 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 16 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 16 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 18 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 6 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 12 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 11 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 18 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 8 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 13 hours ago
- :( 3 days 15 hours ago