Hmm... They took their time with this one. Swiss artists Peter Fischli and David Weiss are now considering legal action against Honda and Wieden & Kennedy, saying that the Honda Cog spot is a wee bit too close to their award-winning 1987 masterpiece, Der Lauf Der Dinge (The Way Things Go). Independent story here.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 1 hour 3 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 4 hours 8 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 hours 53 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 5 hours 15 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 5 hours 35 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 9 hours 30 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 9 hours 44 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 10 hours 21 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 10 hours 24 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 11 hours 59 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 12 hours 25 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 12 hours 27 min ago