These films have been filmed largely by the patients, the young patients. Meet Katherine, age 12, an avid dance student who was, as she puts it, "born with a hole in her heart and a bad valve." She has had 15 heart procedures, and will need care for the rest of her (potentially long) life. Her own footage, approximately one-third of the spot, shows her hard at work at ballet, cartwheels, cheerleading and tongue-sticking-out. Her dad describes her as "a Volkswagen engine in a NASCAR automobile" while she admits with a smile that she can probably beat all the other cars in the race anyway.
Client: Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron and Youngstown, Ohio Agency: Marcus Thomas, Cleveland
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 36 min 36 sec ago
- It's not working for me 1 hour 1 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 1 hour 20 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 2 hours 54 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 5 hours 39 min ago
- As much as our national is 14 hours 47 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 15 hours 5 min ago
- I think this commercial is 20 hours 13 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 21 hours 50 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 3 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 3 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 15 hours 2 min ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.