These films have been filmed largely by the patients, the young patients. Meet Katherine, age 12, an avid dance student who was, as she puts it, "born with a hole in her heart and a bad valve." She has had 15 heart procedures, and will need care for the rest of her (potentially long) life. Her own footage, approximately one-third of the spot, shows her hard at work at ballet, cartwheels, cheerleading and tongue-sticking-out. Her dad describes her as "a Volkswagen engine in a NASCAR automobile" while she admits with a smile that she can probably beat all the other cars in the race anyway.
Client: Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron and Youngstown, Ohio Agency: Marcus Thomas, Cleveland
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 15 hours 25 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 14 hours 47 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 17 hours 51 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 18 hours 18 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 18 hours 33 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 16 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 19 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 1 hour ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 9 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 9 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 11 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 11 hours ago