These films have been filmed largely by the patients, the young patients. Meet Katherine, age 12, an avid dance student who was, as she puts it, "born with a hole in her heart and a bad valve." She has had 15 heart procedures, and will need care for the rest of her (potentially long) life. Her own footage, approximately one-third of the spot, shows her hard at work at ballet, cartwheels, cheerleading and tongue-sticking-out. Her dad describes her as "a Volkswagen engine in a NASCAR automobile" while she admits with a smile that she can probably beat all the other cars in the race anyway.
Client: Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron and Youngstown, Ohio Agency: Marcus Thomas, Cleveland
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 11 hours 48 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 11 hours 59 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 8 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 9 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 9 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 9 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 11 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 23 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 3 days 5 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 3 days 4 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 11 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 4 days 1 hour ago