"I had a nightmare" says the wife and we soon find ourselves in the marital bed, in the bedroom of weird advertising. Allstate Claim Rateguard prevents your rates from ever going up, you see, and there's at least two out of four people in this bedroom that know this. There are too many people in this bedroom.
Allstate Principal talent : Dennis Haysbert
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 12 hours 45 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 12 hours 7 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 15 hours 10 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 15 hours 38 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 15 hours 52 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 14 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 17 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 22 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 6 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 6 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 8 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 9 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.