The Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection created these two new video parodies highlighting the differences between AnnualCreditReport.com – the only authorized source for free annual credit reports – and other sites that only claim to offer “free” credit reports with musical ditties in their ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 4 hours 4 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 7 hours 13 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 15 hours 7 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 15 hours 20 min ago
- I like the animation. The 11 hours 14 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 15 hours 46 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 15 hours 48 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 16 hours 29 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 17 hours 12 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 21 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 21 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 6 hours ago