BBR Saatchi&Saatchi & Startupseeds have jointly created this Chrome extension which erases the bad words before they hit the message boards. The idea is that cyber-bullying has to stop, and by installing the chrome extension the bully can't bully, unless they use firefox. The extension detects offensive words like "ugly" and "kill yourself" and replaces them with positive ones instead. While I do like the geeky execution/idea I wonder if it'll have any impact at all on cyber-bullying.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 34 min 24 sec ago
- I still sing but with some 10 hours 35 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 10 hours 38 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 13 hours 10 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 22 hours 49 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 8 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 12 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 15 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 16 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 22 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.