BBR Saatchi&Saatchi & Startupseeds have jointly created this Chrome extension which erases the bad words before they hit the message boards. The idea is that cyber-bullying has to stop, and by installing the chrome extension the bully can't bully, unless they use firefox. The extension detects offensive words like "ugly" and "kill yourself" and replaces them with positive ones instead. While I do like the geeky execution/idea I wonder if it'll have any impact at all on cyber-bullying.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 7 hours 47 min ago
- This is the most irritating 10 hours 49 sec ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 11 hours 31 min ago
- We don't have the talent 13 hours 19 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 13 hours 25 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 22 hours 33 min ago
- how do i get to the site 22 hours 34 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 6 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 18 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 18 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 22 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.