Two new commercials for BankPlus, directed by Accomplice Media’s John Bonito, imagines what Eli Manning’s life might have been like had he never played football. Manning plays the star of a barnstorming dodge ball team who attacks the game with the same verve and arm strength that the real Eli brings to the gridiron. He may not make millions, but BankPlus treats him like a Super Bowl champ.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 sec ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 15 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 19 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago