Two new commercials for BankPlus, directed by Accomplice Media’s John Bonito, imagines what Eli Manning’s life might have been like had he never played football. Manning plays the star of a barnstorming dodge ball team who attacks the game with the same verve and arm strength that the real Eli brings to the gridiron. He may not make millions, but BankPlus treats him like a Super Bowl champ.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 9 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 9 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 14 hours ago