Two new commercials for BankPlus, directed by Accomplice Media’s John Bonito, imagines what Eli Manning’s life might have been like had he never played football. Manning plays the star of a barnstorming dodge ball team who attacks the game with the same verve and arm strength that the real Eli brings to the gridiron. He may not make millions, but BankPlus treats him like a Super Bowl champ.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 49 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 21 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago