Two new commercials for BankPlus, directed by Accomplice Media’s John Bonito, imagines what Eli Manning’s life might have been like had he never played football. Manning plays the star of a barnstorming dodge ball team who attacks the game with the same verve and arm strength that the real Eli brings to the gridiron. He may not make millions, but BankPlus treats him like a Super Bowl champ.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Thanks! We will also continue 12 hours 28 min ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 12 hours 29 min ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 1 day 10 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 1 day 11 hours ago
- Apologies. 3 days 10 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 3 days 10 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 3 days 19 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 3 days 19 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 4 days 13 hours ago
- I agree with your choices. 5 days 21 hours ago
- You tell 'em! Two years after 6 days 35 min ago
- Probably because of your 6 days 9 hours ago