This P.S.A. was produced last fall for the charitable organization Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Canada. In it the mentors advice is less than accurate. It sells http://earlybloomers.ca where the talking head keeps sharpening his pencil. The idea is to encourage new people to volunteer, and have a positive impact, in a child's, or a teen's life. When the geek is satified with his pencil, the site will and tone will change and BBBSC.ca steps up to inform on how you can help.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 1 hour ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 44 min ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 4 days 5 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 19 hours ago
- Dunno 1 week 1 day ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 3 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 3 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 3 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 6 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 6 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 3 hours ago