This P.S.A. was produced last fall for the charitable organization Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Canada. In it the mentors advice is less than accurate. It sells http://earlybloomers.ca where the talking head keeps sharpening his pencil. The idea is to encourage new people to volunteer, and have a positive impact, in a child's, or a teen's life. When the geek is satified with his pencil, the site will and tone will change and BBBSC.ca steps up to inform on how you can help.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 1 hour 8 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 hour 57 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 24 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 19 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 7 hours ago