Big Red are continuing their campaign strategy of .. lets name it 'spoofvertising'. Like their rather gross BBQ bottle, this product doesn't actually exist, but the spoof ad may help you remember the real product the next time you're in the soft drink aisle. Here we revisit the early 90s/ late 80s, with breakdancing, green graffitti-typography and superbly annoying music. It's so real, I'm having Fresh Prince flashbacks! The break-dancers only take a break to demonstrate the product of the era, the pump. You see, with a few easy pumps, the Pump Bottle adds carbonation in the event that your Big Red goes flat. It's brilliant! Just like those shoes that did nothing to help you slam dunk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 15 hours 13 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 16 hours 1 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 14 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 6 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 10 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 21 hours ago