Big Red are continuing their campaign strategy of .. lets name it 'spoofvertising'. Like their rather gross BBQ bottle, this product doesn't actually exist, but the spoof ad may help you remember the real product the next time you're in the soft drink aisle. Here we revisit the early 90s/ late 80s, with breakdancing, green graffitti-typography and superbly annoying music. It's so real, I'm having Fresh Prince flashbacks! The break-dancers only take a break to demonstrate the product of the era, the pump. You see, with a few easy pumps, the Pump Bottle adds carbonation in the event that your Big Red goes flat. It's brilliant! Just like those shoes that did nothing to help you slam dunk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have fun with, cause I 1 sec ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 1 hour ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 5 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 6 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago