What happens when you strap GoPro cameras onto a five russian stunt men and have it all put together by a director who grew up with first person shooter games? You will have a motherfucking badass music video, that's what. Ilya Naishuller had to top Biting Elbows' "Insane Office Escape" done last year, so he made an even more insane escape to top it. Makes sense.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 15 hours 13 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 9 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 10 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 11 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 9 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago