What happens when you strap GoPro cameras onto a five russian stunt men and have it all put together by a director who grew up with first person shooter games? You will have a motherfucking badass music video, that's what. Ilya Naishuller had to top Biting Elbows' "Insane Office Escape" done last year, so he made an even more insane escape to top it. Makes sense.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 4 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 5 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 6 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 6 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago