Nice idea from Brazil. Set up an empty shop in a mall, encouraging people to donate their clothes, to fill the shop up. The agency Loducca, even made the store concept open source so anyone could use it if they wished.
Agency: Loducca Advertiser: BRMalls – Shopping VillaLobos Title: A Loja Vazia / The Empty Shop Creative Team: Alexandre Amaral, Fábio Saboya, Marcelo Rosa, Raphael Franzini, Weber Luiz de Andrade Designers: Eduardo Tallia, Gustavo de Lacerda Creative Directors: Guga Ketzer, Cássio Moron, Fábio Saboya, Sérgio Mugnaini Accounts: Fernão Cosi, Fabiane Veiga, Tatiana Moliterno, Renato Nose, Isabella Motta, Gabriela Ruffo Media: Daniel Chalfon, Rodrigo Tamer, Leandro Otsuka, Natália Oliveira, Thiago Ribeiro, José Carlos de Melo Planners: Ken Fujioka, Daniel de Tomazo, André Troster Executive Producers: Ana Luisa André, Sid Fernandes RTV: Ana Luisa André, Indaiara Pelizario Production & Post Production Co: O2 Filmes Director: Quico Meirelles Photography Director: Cauê Laratta Editor: Saulo Simão Audio Production Co: Tentáculo Client: Marcus Vinicius Borja, Roberta Naveiro Garcia, Marcela Massetto Castellano, Caroline Cuschnir, Daniela Meirelles Pimenta
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know, I didn't see this 2 hours 53 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 6 hours 22 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 10 hours 55 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 11 hours 17 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 11 hours 27 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 15 hours 10 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 15 hours 26 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 17 hours 10 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 17 hours 49 min ago
- Your concern for the 1 day 2 hours ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 12 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 15 hours ago