A ventriloquist and his dummy, Tommy, are daydreaming while scratching their California Lucky for Life Scratchers. Yep, if they win they'll be finding a girl ventriloquist riding on an ATV with her dummy alongside them, into the sunset. Ho-kay. I suppose there are silier things to do with your money.
DAVID & GOLIATH: Chief Creative Officer: David Angelo Executive Creative Director: Colin Jeffery Creative Director: John Battle Copywriter: Jason Arentsen Art Director: Ami Lewis Broadcast Business Manager: Rodney Pizarro Executive Producer: Carol Lombard Digital Producer: Diego de la Maza Associate Digital Producer: Erica Tremblay Managing Partner, Director of Client Services: Brian Dunbar Account Director: Stacia Parseghian Account Supervisor: Janet Wang Account Coordinator: Brea Talsness OTHER CREDITS TV PRODUCTION: Production Company: Station Films Director: Harold Einstein Director of Photography: Barry Markowitz Executive Producer: Caroline Gibney & Michael DiGirolamo Producer: Eric Liney V/O Talent: William Shockley Production Manager: Michael Kanter Casting Director: Francene Selkirk/Zydeco Studios Editorial: Spinach Editor: Adam Bright Assistant Editor: Ronnie Shatto Visual Effects: Ring Of Fire Executive Producer: John Myers VFX Artist: Shelly Dutcher VFX Artist Assistant: James Carter Sound Design: 740 Sound Design Sound Designer: Rommel Molina Mix: 740 Sound Design Mixer: Andrew Tracy ONLINE PRODUCTION: Stopp LA: Executive Producer: Jesper Palsson Producer: Kristina Nilsson GO!: Executive Producer: David Clair Producer: Erin Heidenreich RADIO PRODUCTION: SD & Mix Company: 740 Sound Design V/O Talent: Sean Taliaferro Mixer: Andrew Tracy
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 hours 23 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 8 hours 14 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 8 hours 15 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 8 hours 17 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 8 hours 18 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 8 hours 29 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 13 hours 19 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 13 hours 20 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 13 hours 37 min ago
- Some people may block ads 14 hours 13 min ago
- All the best Jen! 16 hours 51 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 17 hours 5 min ago