A ventriloquist and his dummy, Tommy, are daydreaming while scratching their California Lucky for Life Scratchers. Yep, if they win they'll be finding a girl ventriloquist riding on an ATV with her dummy alongside them, into the sunset. Ho-kay. I suppose there are silier things to do with your money.
DAVID & GOLIATH: Chief Creative Officer: David Angelo Executive Creative Director: Colin Jeffery Creative Director: John Battle Copywriter: Jason Arentsen Art Director: Ami Lewis Broadcast Business Manager: Rodney Pizarro Executive Producer: Carol Lombard Digital Producer: Diego de la Maza Associate Digital Producer: Erica Tremblay Managing Partner, Director of Client Services: Brian Dunbar Account Director: Stacia Parseghian Account Supervisor: Janet Wang Account Coordinator: Brea Talsness OTHER CREDITS TV PRODUCTION: Production Company: Station Films Director: Harold Einstein Director of Photography: Barry Markowitz Executive Producer: Caroline Gibney & Michael DiGirolamo Producer: Eric Liney V/O Talent: William Shockley Production Manager: Michael Kanter Casting Director: Francene Selkirk/Zydeco Studios Editorial: Spinach Editor: Adam Bright Assistant Editor: Ronnie Shatto Visual Effects: Ring Of Fire Executive Producer: John Myers VFX Artist: Shelly Dutcher VFX Artist Assistant: James Carter Sound Design: 740 Sound Design Sound Designer: Rommel Molina Mix: 740 Sound Design Mixer: Andrew Tracy ONLINE PRODUCTION: Stopp LA: Executive Producer: Jesper Palsson Producer: Kristina Nilsson GO!: Executive Producer: David Clair Producer: Erin Heidenreich RADIO PRODUCTION: SD & Mix Company: 740 Sound Design V/O Talent: Sean Taliaferro Mixer: Andrew Tracy
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 hour 17 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 3 hours 52 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 3 hours 58 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 5 hours 19 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 13 hours 8 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 16 hours 16 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 19 hours 49 min ago
- So who is going to complain 20 hours 25 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 21 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 59 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 1 hour ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.