A ventriloquist and his dummy, Tommy, are daydreaming while scratching their California Lucky for Life Scratchers. Yep, if they win they'll be finding a girl ventriloquist riding on an ATV with her dummy alongside them, into the sunset. Ho-kay. I suppose there are silier things to do with your money.
DAVID & GOLIATH: Chief Creative Officer: David Angelo Executive Creative Director: Colin Jeffery Creative Director: John Battle Copywriter: Jason Arentsen Art Director: Ami Lewis Broadcast Business Manager: Rodney Pizarro Executive Producer: Carol Lombard Digital Producer: Diego de la Maza Associate Digital Producer: Erica Tremblay Managing Partner, Director of Client Services: Brian Dunbar Account Director: Stacia Parseghian Account Supervisor: Janet Wang Account Coordinator: Brea Talsness OTHER CREDITS TV PRODUCTION: Production Company: Station Films Director: Harold Einstein Director of Photography: Barry Markowitz Executive Producer: Caroline Gibney & Michael DiGirolamo Producer: Eric Liney V/O Talent: William Shockley Production Manager: Michael Kanter Casting Director: Francene Selkirk/Zydeco Studios Editorial: Spinach Editor: Adam Bright Assistant Editor: Ronnie Shatto Visual Effects: Ring Of Fire Executive Producer: John Myers VFX Artist: Shelly Dutcher VFX Artist Assistant: James Carter Sound Design: 740 Sound Design Sound Designer: Rommel Molina Mix: 740 Sound Design Mixer: Andrew Tracy ONLINE PRODUCTION: Stopp LA: Executive Producer: Jesper Palsson Producer: Kristina Nilsson GO!: Executive Producer: David Clair Producer: Erin Heidenreich RADIO PRODUCTION: SD & Mix Company: 740 Sound Design V/O Talent: Sean Taliaferro Mixer: Andrew Tracy
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 17 min 16 sec ago
- It seems that very obvious 3 hours 2 min ago
- As much as our national is 12 hours 10 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 12 hours 28 min ago
- I think this commercial is 17 hours 36 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 19 hours 13 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 36 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 40 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 12 hours 25 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 6 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 10 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 10 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.