I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 22 hours 43 min ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 1 hour ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 5 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 5 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 19 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 21 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 43 min ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 3 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 7 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 7 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 8 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 12 hours ago