I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 3 hours 56 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 6 hours 19 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 10 hours 58 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 13 hours 20 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 14 hours 10 sec ago
- "Who knew there was this much 21 hours 38 min ago
- Emasing! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Love these. 1 day 2 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 15 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 5 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 5 hours ago