I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 12 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 12 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 7 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 17 hours ago