I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 21 hours 15 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 14 min ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 18 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 3 hours ago