I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 hour 46 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 7 hours 4 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 18 hours 36 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 21 hours 41 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 22 hours 27 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 22 hours 49 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 23 hours 8 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 3 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 3 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 3 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 3 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 5 hours ago