I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Zephyrs Textile manufacturer 1 sec ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 7 hours 2 min ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 11 hours 5 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 12 hours 59 min ago
- We are in opposite camps on 13 hours 19 min ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 14 hours 21 min ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 14 hours 40 min ago
- It's not necessarily that it 17 hours 47 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 1 day 5 hours ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 1 day 9 hours ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 2 days 3 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 2 days 5 hours ago