I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 2 hours 32 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 2 hours 43 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 23 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 23 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 37 sec ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 23 min ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 2 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 14 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 19 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 19 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 1 hour ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 15 hours ago