I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm really fed up with "lets 3 hours 7 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 3 hours 45 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 4 hours 23 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 6 hours 10 min ago
- Will the target audience even 10 hours 11 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 17 hours 28 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 1 hour ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I like the animation. The 21 hours 28 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 2 hours ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 day 2 hours ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 1 day 2 hours ago