I can see how BBR Saatchi & Saatchi arrived at this idea. One that hails J.C. Jacobsen as a man who never compromised. It is true that J.C Jacobsen developed a method for propagating pure yeast, insuring that beer brews could stabilize in a way that they hadn't before. The yeast is named Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis and J.C. Jacobsen decided to give out the knowledge free to any brewer who wanted to use it, making Carlsberg the first 'open source beer', if you will. I too have tried to use this fun nugget of trivia in Carlsberg ads, because how cool is that? Open source beer, man.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv Director : Asaf Kobarovsky Chief Creative Officer Nadav Pressman Creative Director Amir Ariely Art Director Nathan Freifeld Copywriter Yiftach Sarig Copywriter Tomer Gidron Production company Kadishzon Production CEO: Yossi Lubaton VP Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Lee Breen Account Executive: Ziv Mishan VP Planning: David Kosmin Planning Supervisor: Shai Nisenboim Planner: Naomi Ashkenzi VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency Producer: Odelia Nachmias Post Production: Broadcast Photographer: Toby Hochstein
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Wanna feel like you're really 1 hour 13 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 1 hour 15 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 1 hour 32 min ago
- Some people may block ads 2 hours 7 min ago
- All the best Jen! 4 hours 45 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 5 hours 4 sec ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 8 hours 32 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 7 hours 20 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 8 hours 48 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 12 hours 44 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 12 hours 45 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 17 hours 4 min ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.