Set in a stunning house outside of London, owned by an 80 year old man with exceptional taste, director Nadia Marquard Otzen animates Rae Morris with single spot lighting. It's eerie, haunting and beautiful as Rae doesn't move, but her hair and dress does.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actually, I know who I won't 48 min 20 sec ago
- That's a powerful film right 10 hours 27 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 20 hours 21 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 9 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 4 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 10 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 14 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 16 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 21 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 23 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 5 days 19 min ago