Successful business stories aren't only written in ink, but over a glass of wine. Casa Mariol took this to a fun place, by making a pen that writes with wine instead of ink. And then sent to potential business partners. Fun idea. But it sounds like a dreadful waste of good wine to me.
Advertising Agency: Interactive Solutions, Warsaw, Poland Agency website: http://www.interactive-solutions.pl Advertising Agency: Interactive Solutions Creative Director: Piotr Chrobot Copywriter: Marta Frączek Art Director: Wojtek Kowalik, Designer / Editor: Paweł Jaskólski Account Manager: Katarzyna Borkowicz Producer: Barbara Kowalska Photography: AH1N1 Mikołaj Górecki, Ryszard Szozda, Grandessa Przemek Chudkiewicz, Marc Serra, Adam Mazerall Music: Tomasz Kuczma TJFK Additional credits: Michał Pawłowski, Studio Rytmika Published: January 2013
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 9 hours 4 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 9 hours 9 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 10 hours 12 min ago
- This is so bad its 19 hours 6 min ago
- Nice pic 22 hours 12 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 13 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 20 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 1 hour ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 13 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 16 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.