Move over Apple, you have competition. Oh, not in the ads so simple they basically say nothing at all while drooling over the pretty laptop/ipad/widget on a white background, as this makes the mistake of having talking heads in it. But in the pretty and oooooh-department of laptops, you have competition. Sell Apple stock right this minute. Droolworthy, isn't it? I want one. (My birthday is in June kthx)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 8 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 12 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 12 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 2 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 4 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 7 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 10 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 14 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 14 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 15 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 4 days 19 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.