The extended for Colonial Williamsburg featuring a creepy colonial that makes me laugh because I like creepy humor.
Client: Colonial Williamsburg Clients: John Bacon, Senior Vice President, External Affairs Janet Eason, Director of Advertising and Brand Management Meredith Sprinkle, Senior Brand Manager Agency: Martin Agency Chief Creative Officer: Joe Alexander VP/Creative Director: Trent Patterson SVP/Senior Copywriter: Bob Meagher VP/Senior Art Director: Pat Wittich VP/Group Planning Director: Matt Mattox Strategic Planner: Christy Randall VP/Account Director: Jake Perez Account Supervisor: Phil Williams Agency Broadcast Producer: Julie Basham Smith Agency Assistant Producer: Katie Der Group Project Mgmt. Supervisor: Karen Baber Production Company: Epoch Films Director: Greg Bell, Epoch Films, Beverly Hills, CA Director of Photography: Kristian Kachikis Executive Producer: John Duffin Producer: Candace Tomarken Editorial Company: Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Editor: Jim Vaile, Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Assistant Editor(s): Danny Reidy Post Producer: Katherine Leatherwood Brackman Post Facility: Running With Scissors, Chris Hagan, Ashby Wratchford Telecine: CO3 Colorist: Tim Masick Audio Post Company: Rainmaker Studios, Richmond, VA Engineer/Mixer: Jeff McManus
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 13 hours 30 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 2 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 4 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 5 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 14 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 16 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 21 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 15 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 15 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 15 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 16 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.