The extended for Colonial Williamsburg featuring a creepy colonial that makes me laugh because I like creepy humor.
Client: Colonial Williamsburg Clients: John Bacon, Senior Vice President, External Affairs Janet Eason, Director of Advertising and Brand Management Meredith Sprinkle, Senior Brand Manager Agency: Martin Agency Chief Creative Officer: Joe Alexander VP/Creative Director: Trent Patterson SVP/Senior Copywriter: Bob Meagher VP/Senior Art Director: Pat Wittich VP/Group Planning Director: Matt Mattox Strategic Planner: Christy Randall VP/Account Director: Jake Perez Account Supervisor: Phil Williams Agency Broadcast Producer: Julie Basham Smith Agency Assistant Producer: Katie Der Group Project Mgmt. Supervisor: Karen Baber Production Company: Epoch Films Director: Greg Bell, Epoch Films, Beverly Hills, CA Director of Photography: Kristian Kachikis Executive Producer: John Duffin Producer: Candace Tomarken Editorial Company: Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Editor: Jim Vaile, Running With Scissors, Richmond, VA Assistant Editor(s): Danny Reidy Post Producer: Katherine Leatherwood Brackman Post Facility: Running With Scissors, Chris Hagan, Ashby Wratchford Telecine: CO3 Colorist: Tim Masick Audio Post Company: Rainmaker Studios, Richmond, VA Engineer/Mixer: Jeff McManus
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 11 hours 57 sec ago
- "Barokas argued that 13 hours 23 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 18 hours 2 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 20 hours 24 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 21 hours 4 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 4 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 8 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 9 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 15 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 22 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 12 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 12 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.