Already a favorite for Cannes awards, the Oreo Daily twist campaign will be much copied in social media from now on. Setting out to prove that a 100-year old cookie is as relevant as it ever was Oreo left the argument about 'which is better the cookie or the stuffing' behind, and went straight for the twist.
Every day, they took a Oreo twist to what was happening in the world, in pop culture, in sports, in music, in media. Some were simple social media 'posters' if you will, starring the oreo-cooking with rainbow stuffing. Others were interactive banners, like when they celebrated 40 years of Pong. It's a modern take on the old topical press campaign, at internet-speeds. Once a day, a new twist. Bite-sized witty images easily shared over twitter, facebook and pinterest.
- You look like Viviam James 4 hours 42 min ago
- When I write about BitTorrent 18 hours 18 min ago
- The use of misogyny is 19 hours 40 min ago
- As a distribution protocol, 19 hours 53 min ago
- Slight-of-hand meets 20 hours 44 min ago
- For the common user, there's 20 hours 46 min ago
- *facepalm* 2 days 6 hours ago
- What on earth are you 2 days 6 hours ago
- I cannot disagree with you 2 days 6 hours ago
- Bettter headline, check. 3 days 11 hours ago
- @awlilnatty and oliverpayne 3 days 17 hours ago
- Small details of funny are 3 days 20 hours ago