Duval Guillaume are showing off their bottle-opening skills and their trademarked modesty with their best ad in the world for Carlsberg, who knew that a few simple folds could open a beer bottle? I knew, I've seen people open beer-bottles with lighters, pens, edges of the table, rings and all sorts, including folded paper which is almost as impressive as when a drunk french man uncorks a wine-bottle with his shoe. I can't do any of those clever opening tricks, but I can open beer bottles with my teeth. Calcium. It's key.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 8 hours 47 min ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 day 7 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 days 12 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 hours ago
- Dunno 1 week 12 hours ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 2 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 2 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 2 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 3 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 5 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 5 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 6 days ago