Nice, simple way to get people in Spain to think about responsible drinking. Blur the opening credits of a Django. During the premiere. This effort was done for Corona (Coronita in Spain) and in conjunction with Sony Pictures.
Title: Django, responsible drinking. Head of Digital: Fernando Corbalán Executive Creative Director: Jaime Chávarri Creative Directors: Paco García. Pablo Rodríguez-Meyre, Iván De Dios. Art Director: Alejandro Lobo. Francesco Minopoli Copywriter: Álvaro González Producers: Luciano Firmo, Pablo García, Arklin Producciones. Film Editor: Miguel Donaire, Rebeca Fernández Corona Extra Account Director: Anja Hoehne Corona Extra Account Supervisor: Ana Múgica Sony Account Executive: Paola G.Tell Clients: Gmodelo Europe- Corona Extra y Sony Pictures Releasing Spain.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- How childish. For Play-Asia 34 min 4 sec ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 hour 14 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 8 hours 52 min ago
- Emasing! 12 hours 22 min ago
- Love these. 13 hours 22 min ago
- HA! Cute. 19 hours 30 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 16 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 11 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.