Dude hits hard with his hoof. Also known as white sheep can't high five.
Ad Agency: Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Client: Crown Imports LLC, Corona Light Title of Creative Work: Ditch the Herd - Corona Light Sheep Campaign Live Date: 4/1/13 Clients EVP Marketing: Jim Sabia Sr. Director Marketing: Craig Neely Sr. Brand Manager: Matt Escalante Creative Department Partner: Jeff Goodby Creative Director: Adam Reeves Art Director: Grant Piper Copywriter: David Roth Production Department Broadcast Producer: Leila Seghrouchni Account Services Department Group Account Director: Rob Smith Account Manager: Kiki Veralrud Operations Manager: Katie Hanson Brand and Communication Strategy Director of Communication Strategy: John Thorpe Brand Strategist: Ralph Paone Business Affairs Business Affairs Manager: Chrissy Shearer Post-Production Department (eLevel if done in-house) VFX: Cantina Post-Production Producer: Sean Cushing and Rebecca Jameson Outside Vendors Production Company: Bandito Brothers Director: Larry Charles Director of Photography: Anthony Hardwick Executive producer: Suzanne Hargrove Line Producer: Martha Davis Editing House: Hutch Co. Editor: Jim Hutchins Producer: Jane Hutchins Music House: Black Iris Music Composer: Black Iris Music Creative Director: Daron Hollowell Producer: Amy Crilly Sound Engineer: Rohan Young Sound Designer: Audio Mix: Lime Studios Mixer: Rohan Young
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 4 hours 34 min ago
- private 4 hours 35 min ago
- chat 4 hours 36 min ago
- Duuuuude. 12 hours 57 min ago
- (No subject) 15 hours 15 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 6 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 10 hours ago
- just great 1 day 10 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 10 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 16 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 19 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.