There's a concept to this music video, one that involves regurgitating stock photography ideas and re-doing it. So no, it's not The Danish Banks version of The New Normal. Logging into stock photo Getty Images and searching for "crash" and "computing" Copenhagen ad agency SELIGEMIG found images of broken glass, cars leaping off cliffs, retro-computing, future computing and even a man that looks like Mr Spicy Meatballs tearing up his stereotypical italian dinner. Re-shooting all of these images, they made a music video set to the beat and, each image in the video makes a unique album cover for the song, so the audience can own a piece of the music video. It's retro, re-mix culture, tron and fresh new all at once. 462 unique covers - a beat, is a clip, is a cover. See more at www.crashandcompute.com where you can pick your favorite cover and buy the album.
Ad agency: SeLigeMig (look at me) Website: seligemig.dk
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 12 hours 47 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 15 hours 52 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 21 hours 2 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 5 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 5 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 7 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 7 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 8 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 9 hours ago
- David, I'll be the first to 23 hours 58 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 10 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 10 hours ago