There's a concept to this music video, one that involves regurgitating stock photography ideas and re-doing it. So no, it's not The Danish Banks version of The New Normal. Logging into stock photo Getty Images and searching for "crash" and "computing" Copenhagen ad agency SELIGEMIG found images of broken glass, cars leaping off cliffs, retro-computing, future computing and even a man that looks like Mr Spicy Meatballs tearing up his stereotypical italian dinner. Re-shooting all of these images, they made a music video set to the beat and, each image in the video makes a unique album cover for the song, so the audience can own a piece of the music video. It's retro, re-mix culture, tron and fresh new all at once. 462 unique covers - a beat, is a clip, is a cover. See more at www.crashandcompute.com where you can pick your favorite cover and buy the album.
Ad agency: SeLigeMig (look at me) Website: seligemig.dk
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- how do i print name in blank 2 hours 54 min ago
- how do i get to the site 2 hours 55 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 11 hours 7 min ago
- The more I look at this the 21 hours 27 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 23 hours 2 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 23 hours 4 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 3 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 12 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 17 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 21 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.