There's a concept to this music video, one that involves regurgitating stock photography ideas and re-doing it. So no, it's not The Danish Banks version of The New Normal. Logging into stock photo Getty Images and searching for "crash" and "computing" Copenhagen ad agency SELIGEMIG found images of broken glass, cars leaping off cliffs, retro-computing, future computing and even a man that looks like Mr Spicy Meatballs tearing up his stereotypical italian dinner. Re-shooting all of these images, they made a music video set to the beat and, each image in the video makes a unique album cover for the song, so the audience can own a piece of the music video. It's retro, re-mix culture, tron and fresh new all at once. 462 unique covers - a beat, is a clip, is a cover. See more at www.crashandcompute.com where you can pick your favorite cover and buy the album.
Ad agency: SeLigeMig (look at me) Website: seligemig.dk
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "Who knew there was this much 49 min 41 sec ago
- Emasing! 4 hours 19 min ago
- Love these. 5 hours 19 min ago
- HA! Cute. 11 hours 27 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 19 hours 2 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 8 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 3 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 8 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 8 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 11 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 8 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.