Denny's first Super Bowl commercial, created by Goodby Silverstein and Partners, directed by the Perlorian brothers - who also directed the Castrol & Mountain Dew ads in this years super bowl. That's 3 Super Bowl ads they've directed in this years bowl, making it 300% more than what they did last year. ;) Also the voice-over announcer for this entire campaign is none other than acting legend Burt Reynolds.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 18 hours 15 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 12 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 13 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 14 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 12 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago