Dickies pants are so hard workin' they don't even take time off to get laundered. They're so tough they can survive a Requiem For A Dream-style spot, too.
Client: Dickies Agency: Creature Chief Creative Officer: Jim Haven Creative Directors: Pam Fujimoto & Adam Bailey Art Director: Nick Bruskewitz Copywriter: Troy Burrows Broadcast Production: Molly Woodruff Account Director: Amy Vroom PRODUCTION CREDITS Production Company: Farm League Director: Chris Malloy Executive Producer: Mike Pizzi Editorial: Mark Paiva, Posterboy Edit Music & Sound Design: John Buroker, HEARby
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 8 hours 29 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 7 hours 51 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 10 hours 55 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 11 hours 22 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 11 hours 37 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 9 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 13 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 18 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 2 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 2 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 4 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 4 hours ago