Dickies pants are so hard workin' they don't even take time off to get laundered. They're so tough they can survive a Requiem For A Dream-style spot, too.
Client: Dickies Agency: Creature Chief Creative Officer: Jim Haven Creative Directors: Pam Fujimoto & Adam Bailey Art Director: Nick Bruskewitz Copywriter: Troy Burrows Broadcast Production: Molly Woodruff Account Director: Amy Vroom PRODUCTION CREDITS Production Company: Farm League Director: Chris Malloy Executive Producer: Mike Pizzi Editorial: Mark Paiva, Posterboy Edit Music & Sound Design: John Buroker, HEARby
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 hours 20 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 6 hours 42 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 7 hours 22 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 15 hours 1 min ago
- Emasing! 18 hours 30 min ago
- Love these. 19 hours 31 min ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 1 hour ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 9 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 22 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 22 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 17 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 22 hours ago