Dickies pants are so hard workin' they don't even take time off to get laundered. They're so tough they can survive a Requiem For A Dream-style spot, too.
Client: Dickies Agency: Creature Chief Creative Officer: Jim Haven Creative Directors: Pam Fujimoto & Adam Bailey Art Director: Nick Bruskewitz Copywriter: Troy Burrows Broadcast Production: Molly Woodruff Account Director: Amy Vroom PRODUCTION CREDITS Production Company: Farm League Director: Chris Malloy Executive Producer: Mike Pizzi Editorial: Mark Paiva, Posterboy Edit Music & Sound Design: John Buroker, HEARby
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 2 hours 11 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 10 hours 5 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 10 hours 18 min ago
- I like the animation. The 6 hours 11 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 10 hours 44 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 10 hours 46 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 11 hours 26 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 12 hours 9 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 16 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 16 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 1 hour ago
- I thought for sure that the 2 days 5 hours ago