Barton F. Graf 9000 write down the brief as a script, by making the Dish guys run and hide in various places as they keep hearing the news on their free Dish iPad that they picked dangerous spots to hide. The result is a lot funnier than just reading the brief.
Agency: Barton F. Graf 9000 New York Client: Dish Prod. Co.: Arts & Sciences Director: Mal Ward EP: Marc Marrie Producer: Pat Harris Director: Adam & Dave Edit: MacKenzie Cutler EP: Sasha Hirschfeld Producer: Evan Meeker Editor: Dave Anderson Assistant Editor: Mike Leuis Finishing: Schmigital Flame Artist: Jimmy Hayhow Sound: Heard City Mixer: Eric Warzecha EP: Gloria Pitagorsky Producer: Sasha Awn Producer: Katie Flynn
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actually, I know who I won't 2 hours 20 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 11 hours 59 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 21 hours 54 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 1 hour ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 4 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 5 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 5 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 5 days 1 hour ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.