Barton F. Graf 9000 write down the brief as a script, by making the Dish guys run and hide in various places as they keep hearing the news on their free Dish iPad that they picked dangerous spots to hide. The result is a lot funnier than just reading the brief.
Agency: Barton F. Graf 9000 New York Client: Dish Prod. Co.: Arts & Sciences Director: Mal Ward EP: Marc Marrie Producer: Pat Harris Director: Adam & Dave Edit: MacKenzie Cutler EP: Sasha Hirschfeld Producer: Evan Meeker Editor: Dave Anderson Assistant Editor: Mike Leuis Finishing: Schmigital Flame Artist: Jimmy Hayhow Sound: Heard City Mixer: Eric Warzecha EP: Gloria Pitagorsky Producer: Sasha Awn Producer: Katie Flynn
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 4 hours 49 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 6 hours 18 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 7 hours 27 min ago
- They should have made it 17 hours 12 min ago
- They should have rushed 18 hours 47 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 2 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 17 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 17 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 17 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 19 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 12 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.