Ikea Malmö (yeah, that's my town) moved from their old boring building in the outskirts to a shiny new one near the Svågertorp train station. The new Ikea is much larger, recycles everything, and uses only green electricity to boot in order to become the first Ikea with the smallest carbon footprint. In order to attract people to Ikea, ad agency Forsman and Bodenfors decided to advertise where the Swedes hang out all day. In a word: facebook.
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I like the tracking in the ad 2 hours 33 min ago
- perfect thanks you 1 day 43 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 19 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 19 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 17 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 18 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 17 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 17 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 5 days 2 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 5 days 3 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 5 days 21 hours ago
- I agree with your choices. 1 week 5 hours ago