ICA spoofs the previous advertising style through the eras. First they sell coffee in the 20s that'll "even give a Swede energy/rythm", then they show Swedish soldiers during the war happily eating out of their 10 kronor lunchbox. In the 50s a housewife's job is made easier if she has ICA minced meat on hand. In the 1970s, with the typical slightly ill colors and slow VO inform us "it's called OLIVE oil. It is tasty on salad", as she introduces the exotic fare to Sweden. It's not because the actor has downs syndrome that she speaks so slowly, they did that to everyone in the 70s.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 3 hours 44 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 4 hours 13 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 5 hours 2 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 5 hours 13 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 5 hours 22 min ago
- My favourite part was the 5 hours 23 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 13 hours 20 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 20 hours 7 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 22 hours 9 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 23 hours 38 min ago
- you legend!! have been 23 hours 43 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 17 hours ago