GUN OIL spends 60 seconds showing the lonely, pining husband, pacing waiting and pining. Did we mention pining? He stares longingly out the window, he smell-hugs the pillow in bed, he pines. The voice-over tells us about the waiting and missing and finally...
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 8 hours 45 min ago
- It's not working for me 9 hours 10 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 9 hours 29 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 11 hours 3 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 13 hours 47 min ago
- As much as our national is 22 hours 55 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 23 hours 14 min ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 4 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 5 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 11 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 11 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 23 hours 11 min ago