In #WINEing, a woman dressed in a floral print kimono extols her “bold taste” while perched atop a rotating bed in a room filled with her eclectic belongings. She points to a pop art painting hanging on the wall and notes, “it came from a tween country star’s personal collection.”
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 1 day 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 4 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 9 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 12 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 20 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 23 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 44 min ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 6 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 14 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 3 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 3 days 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.