PŪR Water Filtration Systems makes tapwater taste gooder cuz' it's cleaner, selling point "removes unwanted contaminants". Like odor and reducing some of the chlorine (which is the bad taste by the way). It won't remove that US government added flouride you guys have in your tap water which counts as an "unwanted contaminant" in my book. Nor will it remove bacteria and viruses. To remove Cryptosporidium, try just boiling the water instead. Ooops, did I just unsell this thing? Sorry. TBWA\Chiat\Day, Los Angeles might hate me now. I think I'll have a tall glass of pure fresh nice tasting Swedish no flouride tap water right now.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The morphing is quite neat. 13 min 50 sec ago
- Robert Palmer was an 3 hours 47 min ago
- So who is going to complain 4 hours 23 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 8 hours 18 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 8 hours 57 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 9 hours 34 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 11 hours 21 min ago
- Will the target audience even 15 hours 22 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 22 hours 39 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 6 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 6 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 1 day 2 hours ago