Aardman animation studios made this short for Durell Wildlife Conservation Trust, featuring a very lonely dodo. It's a nice bit of animation and an inspiring story, if only a tad too long.
Director: Matthew Walker Writer: Matthew Walker Animation: Matthew Walker Producer: Helen Argo Production Manager: Kaia Rose Production Assistant: Danny Gallagher Backgrounds: Daisy Hynes Colourists: Oliver Hamilton; Jason Petherick; Harry Slinger-Thompson Assistant Compositor: Jennifer Haugan Music and Sound Design: David Johnston Guitar by: Tom Gilbert; Luke Kirby
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 9 hours 10 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 12 hours 58 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 16 hours 14 min ago
- Some more background info on 16 hours 49 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 23 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 3 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 5 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 10 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 13 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 20 hours ago
- Emasing! 5 days 15 min ago