Because for some reason the whole world still likes Tiger Woods, despite his philandering ways, so he and and Arnold Palmer face off with a team of thugs who attempt to steal their PGA trophies. Surprise, there's another badass in town who joins them unleashing an impressive can of I can-do-the-splits-whoop-ass. Wow, for a moment there I almost thought that golf-games were exciting.
EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour "Rumble": Agency: Heat SF Vera Kacurova - VP, Executive Producer Brian Coate - Executive Producer John Elder - President Steve Stone - Executive Creative Director Warren Cockrel - Creative Director Richard Fischer- Art Director James King - Copywriter Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks Aaron Stoller - Director Shawn Lacy - Managing Director Holly Vega - Executive Producer Mala Vasan - Producer Chris Soos - DP Lester Cohen - Production Designer Editorial Company: Hutch & Co LA Jim Hutchins - Editor Jane Hutchins - Managing Director
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 23 min 27 sec ago
- That's a nice insight into 5 hours 14 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 5 hours 16 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 5 hours 17 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 5 hours 18 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 5 hours 29 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 10 hours 19 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 10 hours 21 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 10 hours 38 min ago
- Some people may block ads 11 hours 13 min ago
- All the best Jen! 13 hours 51 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 14 hours 5 min ago