Because for some reason the whole world still likes Tiger Woods, despite his philandering ways, so he and and Arnold Palmer face off with a team of thugs who attempt to steal their PGA trophies. Surprise, there's another badass in town who joins them unleashing an impressive can of I can-do-the-splits-whoop-ass. Wow, for a moment there I almost thought that golf-games were exciting.
EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour "Rumble": Agency: Heat SF Vera Kacurova - VP, Executive Producer Brian Coate - Executive Producer John Elder - President Steve Stone - Executive Creative Director Warren Cockrel - Creative Director Richard Fischer- Art Director James King - Copywriter Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks Aaron Stoller - Director Shawn Lacy - Managing Director Holly Vega - Executive Producer Mala Vasan - Producer Chris Soos - DP Lester Cohen - Production Designer Editorial Company: Hutch & Co LA Jim Hutchins - Editor Jane Hutchins - Managing Director
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 9 hours 7 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 8 hours 29 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 11 hours 33 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 12 hours 47 sec ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 12 hours 15 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 10 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 13 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 18 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 3 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 3 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 5 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 5 hours ago