This spot for sporting goods store Easy Bay features Rob Riggle doing the coach pep talk routine. It promotes Easy Bay's new online review system.
Creative Agency: Zambezi Founder/Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Creative Directors: Kevin Buth, Jon Runkle Senior Art Director: Jim Makris Art Director: Emanuel Gregori Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producer: Nathan Nowak Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Founder/Managing Director: Chris Raih Director of Account Services: Pete Brown Account Director: Kevin O’Brien Account Supervisor: Matt Kline Director of Digital: Peter Mertz Social Media Strategist: Emma Santangelo Production Company: Pony Show Director: Peter Berg Director of Photography: John Schwartzman Executive producer: Susan Kirson Producers: Helga Gruber, Fern Martin Cast: Rob Riggle (actor), Patrick Peterson (Arizona Cardinals) Editing House: Rock Paper Scissors Editor: David Brodie Producer: Angela Dorian VFX, Color, & Finishing: Kilt Studios Flame Artist: Andy Mac Executive Producer: Matthew McManus Music House: Squeak E. Clean Productions Composers: Rusty Logsdon & Matt Walker Executive Producer: Carol Dunn Music Producer: Jack Catlin Sound Design: Lime Studios Sound Designer: Rohan Young Audio Mix: Lime Studios Mixer: Rohan Young Eastbay CEO - Dowe Tillema CMO - Dave Lokes Brand Director - Steve Horn Marketing Manager - Gretchen Nuckles
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 9 hours 52 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 9 hours 59 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 5 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 10 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 10 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 13 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 9 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 17 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 20 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 14 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 18 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 22 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.