This spot for sporting goods store Easy Bay features Rob Riggle doing the coach pep talk routine. It promotes Easy Bay's new online review system.
Creative Agency: Zambezi Founder/Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Creative Directors: Kevin Buth, Jon Runkle Senior Art Director: Jim Makris Art Director: Emanuel Gregori Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producer: Nathan Nowak Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Founder/Managing Director: Chris Raih Director of Account Services: Pete Brown Account Director: Kevin O’Brien Account Supervisor: Matt Kline Director of Digital: Peter Mertz Social Media Strategist: Emma Santangelo Production Company: Pony Show Director: Peter Berg Director of Photography: John Schwartzman Executive producer: Susan Kirson Producers: Helga Gruber, Fern Martin Cast: Rob Riggle (actor), Patrick Peterson (Arizona Cardinals) Editing House: Rock Paper Scissors Editor: David Brodie Producer: Angela Dorian VFX, Color, & Finishing: Kilt Studios Flame Artist: Andy Mac Executive Producer: Matthew McManus Music House: Squeak E. Clean Productions Composers: Rusty Logsdon & Matt Walker Executive Producer: Carol Dunn Music Producer: Jack Catlin Sound Design: Lime Studios Sound Designer: Rohan Young Audio Mix: Lime Studios Mixer: Rohan Young Eastbay CEO - Dowe Tillema CMO - Dave Lokes Brand Director - Steve Horn Marketing Manager - Gretchen Nuckles
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yeah not so much the Turtles. 1 hour 57 min ago
- I think this commercial is 4 hours 37 min ago
- I think this commercial is 4 hours 38 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 6 hours 15 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 11 hours 38 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 11 hours 42 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 12 hours 9 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 14 hours 37 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 17 hours 31 min ago
- That is completely false. She 21 hours 17 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 21 hours 59 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 22 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.