Education Achievement Authority schools help kids in Michigan (and especially Detroit) catch up to their peers. The goal of the campaign is to retain their current students and also show parents that the EAA has a student-centered approach to learning. Watching the animation come to life, showing the kids what they can be, it comes through for sure.
Client: Education Achievement Authority Agency: Lowe Campbell Ewald Creative Mark Simon Eric Olis Steve Platto Tom Cerroni Joe Godard Account Kathleen Donald Alex Harding Davina Hamilton Jennifer Monaghan Legal Veronique Tu Lorinda Heide Production Kim Warmack Tatiana Luneva-Evenchik Martha Carter Victoria Marzec Brenda Gorman Media Katie Pizzimenti Kendra Mazey Solutions Planning: Melissa Shubert Kayla Thompson
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 2 hours 3 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 5 hours 12 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 13 hours 6 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 13 hours 19 min ago
- I like the animation. The 9 hours 13 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 13 hours 45 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 13 hours 48 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 14 hours 28 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 15 hours 11 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 19 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 19 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 4 hours ago