Education Achievement Authority schools help kids in Michigan (and especially Detroit) catch up to their peers. The goal of the campaign is to retain their current students and also show parents that the EAA has a student-centered approach to learning. Watching the animation come to life, showing the kids what they can be, it comes through for sure.
Client: Education Achievement Authority Agency: Lowe Campbell Ewald Creative Mark Simon Eric Olis Steve Platto Tom Cerroni Joe Godard Account Kathleen Donald Alex Harding Davina Hamilton Jennifer Monaghan Legal Veronique Tu Lorinda Heide Production Kim Warmack Tatiana Luneva-Evenchik Martha Carter Victoria Marzec Brenda Gorman Media Katie Pizzimenti Kendra Mazey Solutions Planning: Melissa Shubert Kayla Thompson
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 hour 28 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 hour 54 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 1 hour 56 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 4 hours 42 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 22 min ago
- Wow, great information and 2 hours 22 min ago
- great campaign 8 hours 39 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 10 hours 19 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 15 hours 55 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 20 hours 3 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 20 hours 37 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 1 day 2 hours ago