This beautiful and inspiring ad charts the journey of a little television in a totalitarian world of zeppelins and goosestep marching. The brief isn’t showing, but one can see Freeview positioning themselves as the underdog in a world dominated by giants: Sky, Virgin, BT.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 2 hours 13 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 2 hours 15 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 2 hours 16 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 2 hours 17 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 2 hours 28 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 7 hours 18 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 7 hours 20 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 7 hours 37 min ago
- Some people may block ads 8 hours 12 min ago
- All the best Jen! 10 hours 50 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 11 hours 5 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 14 hours 37 min ago