How easy is it to advertise Elite's Cow chocolate? So easy real people can do it. Behind green screen. In slow motion. It's a fun little wink. And nice touch with casting.
Client: Strauss Elite Brand: Cow Chocolate Campaign Name: Anyone Can Advertise It Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi CEO: Yossi Lubaton Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Amir Ariely Art Director: Kamil Mekhty Copywriter: Ronen Levin Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Yogev Atoon Account Executive: Shir Herman VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency producer: Alon Shmoelof Production Company: Mula Director: Roy Raz
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 2 hours 13 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 5 hours 29 min ago
- Some more background info on 6 hours 5 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 23 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 10 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 13 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 14 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.