How easy is it to advertise Elite's Cow chocolate? So easy real people can do it. Behind green screen. In slow motion. It's a fun little wink. And nice touch with casting.
Client: Strauss Elite Brand: Cow Chocolate Campaign Name: Anyone Can Advertise It Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi CEO: Yossi Lubaton Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Amir Ariely Art Director: Kamil Mekhty Copywriter: Ronen Levin Account Group Head: Nir Federbush Account Supervisor: Yogev Atoon Account Executive: Shir Herman VP Production: Dorit Gvili Agency producer: Alon Shmoelof Production Company: Mula Director: Roy Raz
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 1 hour 50 min ago
- Nice pic 4 hours 56 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 20 hours 43 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 2 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 8 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 19 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 22 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 23 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 23 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 17 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 4 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.