Daft punk dusts off some styles from the 70s and make their ads retronaut styling press ads, as if found in a stack of 40 year old magazines. Maybe they're hiding behind this style because life was easier then, and you could have a half-naked women in an ad without the internet breaking out in hives.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^commercials^entertainment%3Fpage%3D4): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 5 days 22 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 6 days 6 hours ago
- I guess your high hopes are 6 days 8 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 6 days 8 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 6 days 11 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 6 days 16 hours ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 6 days 19 hours ago
- That's the problem. You may 6 days 20 hours ago
- Corporate personhood has been 6 days 20 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 6 days 20 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 6 days 20 hours ago
- How this gets less hate and 6 days 21 hours ago