Boston has had a crazy amount of snow dumped on it this winter. To remind people that spring-like colors exist at the Isabella Stewart Museum's flower gardens, new agency Sleek Machine created these transit and social ads. Fun concept. But what's with the same copy on every ad?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 7 hours 46 min ago
- The mute button was made for 11 hours 9 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 22 hours 16 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 22 hours 38 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 day 7 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 12 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 12 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 20 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 23 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 4 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 days 4 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 days 4 hours ago