The rationale explains "Live unbuttoned is about expressing individuality, living outside conventions and shunning social restraint. So the 501's had to be advertised in the most unrestrained way" - so what do they do? Instead of having an ad inside the magazine they had the magazine inside the ad. Yep, they made little jeans that held the mags and you had to stick your hand down the pants to fish out the reading material. *snicker*
"The concept involved putting the ad outside the magazine. We completly "unbuttoned" how print advertising is approached." And naturally, a stunt is not complete without shilling it on eBay.
TBWA\TEQUILA\ Hong Kong are the guys to call when you want to make minitaure jeans, I guess.
- Was this originally in French 2 sec ago
- Adidad shoots everything in 10 hours 32 min ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 1 day 16 hours ago
- We can't expect them to walk 2 days 2 hours ago
- Lame location scouting: 2 days 7 hours ago
- Considering how many years 2 days 7 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 2 days 7 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 2 days 7 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 2 days 7 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 2 days 7 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 3 days 59 min ago
- And all the dude hamsters are 3 days 1 hour ago