The rationale explains "Live unbuttoned is about expressing individuality, living outside conventions and shunning social restraint. So the 501's had to be advertised in the most unrestrained way" - so what do they do? Instead of having an ad inside the magazine they had the magazine inside the ad. Yep, they made little jeans that held the mags and you had to stick your hand down the pants to fish out the reading material. *snicker*
"The concept involved putting the ad outside the magazine. We completly "unbuttoned" how print advertising is approached." And naturally, a stunt is not complete without shilling it on eBay.
TBWA\TEQUILA\ Hong Kong are the guys to call when you want to make minitaure jeans, I guess.
- Yes this was made for the 3 days 20 hours ago
- Was this originally in French 4 days 23 min ago
- Adidad shoots everything in 4 days 10 hours ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 5 days 17 hours ago
- We can't expect them to walk 6 days 2 hours ago
- Lame location scouting: 6 days 7 hours ago
- Considering how many years 6 days 7 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 6 days 8 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 6 days 8 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 6 days 8 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 6 days 8 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 1 week 1 hour ago