This spot was created to launch a new brand signature: "Vivement Aujourd'hui", where every day doesn't have to be so every day. All I know is EPIC WATER BALLOON FIGHT! WOo!
Advertiser brand: Monoprix (France) Advert title(s): Vivement aujourd'hui Headline and copy text (in English): "Can't wait for today" Advertising Agency: Rosapark, Paris, France Agency website: http://www.rosapark.fr Founders : Jean-Patrick Chiquiar, Gilles Fichteberg, Jean-François Sacco FILM: Creative Directors: Mark Forgan & Jamie Edward Standen Production : QUAD Director : Johnny Hardstaff Producers : Amanda Stubb & François Brun Post producer : Digital District, Cédric Herbet & Christelle Prud'homme Sound : Schmooze/Matthieu Sibony Music : "Bambina" by HOTEI/EMI Published: March, 2013
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 3 hours 8 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 hours 30 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 10 hours 10 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 12 hours 31 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 13 hours 11 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 20 hours 50 min ago
- Emasing! 1 day 19 min ago
- Love these. 1 day 1 hour ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 7 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 15 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 4 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.